Circle, Montana

If you email these people with a complaint they will email you back in a bad manner that makes it feel like they are yelling at you.If you email them again complaining about their bad attitude, they will send you an email saying they will take legal action.

Then, it feels like they are harrassing you! Most people like to hear opinions weather they are bad or good but not these people. Real business people say "the customer is always right" am I wrong? Is it so bad that they can't handle hearing what you think of their business or the way they go about things?

I was giving them some tips on how they could improve.

They got mad.You are supposed to bring people in not push them away.

Had an Experience with Real Search Results?

Comments

Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States #783153

This guys complaint is spot on!These guys are as rude as can be.

There website is misleading and they couldn't be any more unprofessional and rude in their behavior.I would NOT recommend them to anyone who expects a little courtesy from people who are more than happy to take your money.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #195615

Why don't you shut up you ***.No one wants your opinion.

These people just contaced me and again threatened to take legal action if I don't remove this complaint.The first threatened to take legal action, and take my complaints to the police because I threatened them with death both via email and phone.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #195614

Well I very much doubt you yourself were polite so you most likely got what you deserved.Hopefully they take legal action and teach you something.

You must be harassing them for them to threaten legal action.

You probably acted like a six year old demanding you were right.There are some people (like you) who they want to help, and some they want to push away.